Need an appointment? A few quick questions will get you to the right place.
Q1: How can we help you? (Select one)
Q2: Do you have a prescription?
Q3: Have you travelled out of CANADA in the last 14 days?
Q4: Have you tested positive for COVID-19, or been in close contact with someone who has without protective equipment?
Q5: Do you have ANY of the following symptoms?
- a new or worsening cough?
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- sore throat or difficulty swallowing?
- decrease or loss of smell or taste?
- unexplained fatigue or muscle aches?
- unexplained nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain?
- pink eye (conjuntivitis)
Almost there! Please acknowledge the following statements:
- Masks or face coverings are MANTATORY for anyone over 2 years old.
- If you have a cellphone, please call when you arrive BEFORE coming up to the door.
- If you're early and you drove, please wait in your car (as our waiting room capacity is reduced).
- There will be an additional on-site screening when you arrive.