Promotional Terms for 45th Anniversary Event
Below are the terms and conditions of participating in Revere Optical’s 45th Anniversary Celebration.
Signing Up for Weekly Draws
- Ballots may be submitted in-store (paper ballots) or online (click here).
- Personal information provided will be used for the sole and express purpose of contacting winners.
- No information will be shared or distributed in any way (unless required by law)
- Any information collected is done so in a secure manner (SSL webpage security certificate) according to the current standards of internet security.
- All information is destroyed (deleted or shredded) once the promotion ends at the end of October.
Acceptance of Prizes
- All prizes are offered by Revere Optical and accepted by the winner “as-is”.
- Prizes are offered with full warranties (as applicable).
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value or combined with other offers.
- Prizes may be gifted to others (ie. passing the prize onto a family member or friend).
- Prizes may be claimed whenever is convenient for the winner (ie. you may not need a pair of sunglasses right now, so you can come in later and get them whenever you’re ready!)
- For the grand prize where travel is required, the winner must be of legal adult age to accept.
- Though not required, we will ask all winners to kindly take a moment and post/share their winning experience on their social media (if appropriate).
Access to Draws
- For reasons of practicality, the draw is restricted to residents of the following areas (Durham Region, GTA, Peterborough and the Kawarthas)
- Purchase is not necessary to enter the draw.
Running the Draws
- Each week in October features 2 services. Please see here for calendar of draws.
- There are 2 draws (two winners) for each service type (for a total of 4 draws per week).
- There is one final grand prize for a trip for 2 for 10 days to a destination of your choice, up to a total value of $5,000.
- A person can only win one prize. Once they win for one draw, they are no longer eligible for others. The only exception is for the Grand Prize which remains available to all who enter.
- Chances of winning are based on the number of ballots cast for each prize type.
Dry Eye Relief Products
- 1 “I-Relief” warm compress mask by IMedPharma
- 2 bottles of lubricating eye drops
- 1 complimentary consultation with eye health examination
Sunglasses for Sun and UV Defense
- 1 pair of sunglasses (with or without prescription), including tinted, polarized or transition lenses
Magnifiers for Low Vision
- 1 illuminated magnifier by Eschenbach for assistance with low vision management
Sport and Safety Goggles
- 1 pair of sport or work safety goggles, including motorcycle “riding glasses” (with or without prescription)
- 1 pair of clear prescription eyewear
- 1 pair of prescription sunglasses
- NOTE: This prize is for youths 16 years and under, but accompaniment by an adult is required.
1 Year Supply of Soft Contact Lenses
- 1 year supply of soft contact lenses (Single Vision, Astigmatism, or Multifocal).
- NOTE: Eligibility to claim this prize is contingent on the patient being a suitable contact lens candidate, as deemed by the contact lens fitter after an ocular health examination.
Free Assessments for Visual Stress
- 1 free Visual Stress Assessment with the Colorimeter by Opticalm
Free Repairs for 2 years
- 2 years of free repairs on prescription glasses for the winner and their household.
- NOTE: Not all glasses can be repaired. We do our best with each specific situation.
- Repairs include: New screws, new nosepads, hinges, plugs, stock temple covers, solder and service.
- Repairs do NOT include: New replacement parts for temples, bridges or lenses.
Grand Prize: 10-day Getaway Trip for 2
- This one-time prize will be drawn on November 1st, 2023.
- Winner may claim their $5000 one-time credit at Oshawa Travel (905-579-0297) which can be applied to any vacation package of their choosing.
- NOTE: In accepting this prize, the winner accepts all responsibilities associated with the prize and indemnifies Revere Optical for any issues relating to the trip. (In other words, if you get eaten on a safari… well, that’s on you.)
For any other questions, don’t hesitate to call!